The US branch of IMS Nanofabrication was founded in 2021 and is fully committed to providing the best service and application support to our valued US customers at the leading edge of the semiconductor industry.
- After an intensive training period of several months, you will work with our high-tech multi-beam technology at the most advanced companies in the semiconductor industry.
- You provide 1st level application support by operating an advanced nano-lithography machine, monitoring the performance, and analyzing data in order to offer solutions - both independently and as well as in the team.
- You document results of regular checks, processes and problem cases and form an important communication interface to the second level support.
- You visit other sites in the US to exchange knowledge, support the team or perform trainings.
- You have completed a higher technical or scientific education (e.g. physics, chemistry, electrical engineering) and are interested in continuous development.
- You are able to communicate clearly and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing. You can convey complex technical content clearly and competently.
- You like to face challenges and make full use of your analytical skills, your technical knowledge and your interpersonal skills.
- You are tech-savvy, organized, assertive and a likeable team member.
- You are resilient, can deal with stress and quick decisions and are willing to work flexibly.
- Willingness to Travel to Austria or other countries for training up to 2 month / year
- You are committing to support the team in challenging situations.
- Python, Office solutions and Linux experience is beneficial.
- Growing High-Tech Company with headquarter in Austria and international branches (Taiwan, Korea, USA)
- Top equipped workplace (modern office, laptop, height adjustable desk, very good company restaurant).
- A culture welcoming high engagement
- A motivated team with a flat hierarchy and short lines of communication