Location: Hwaseong-si, Gyenggi-do
- You are managing a team of Technical Site Managers and Application Engineers, located in Korea.
- You form the communication interface to our customers for a wide range of technical and organizational matters.
- You ensure that the team follows all processes and you provide regular feedback on process optimizations to IMS headquarters.
- You ensure to meet KPIs by assigning adequate resources and drive problem solving to achieve best customer satisfaction.
- You ensure that the escalation path works and that local task forces resolve problems in a timely manner.
- You monitor ongoing issues and perform regular status reports for IMS Nanofabrication management and our key customers in Korea.
- You have completed a higher technical or scientific degree (e.g. physics, chemistry, electrical engineering) and are interested in continuous development.
- You are well educated in fields of electronics, mechanics, vacuum and sensor technology
- You are experienced with the multi-beam mask writer technology (>2 years).
- You are resilient and capable of making difficult decisions within your scope of responsibilities.
- You are eager to face challenges and make full use of your analytical skills, technical knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- You can convey complex technical content clearly and competently. You are organized, assertive and are experienced in team leading.
- The opportunity to take on a challenging and responsible role at IMS Nanofabrication Korea.
- To be part of a young, motivated team with short communication channels.
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities and further training.
- Working closely together with the most advanced semiconductor companies in Korea.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 50,000 (excluding bonus and expat benefits), with the willingness to overpay depending on professional qualifications and experience.