- Technical, disciplinary and organizational lead of the Team for e-beam source development. You enable a self-organizing, self-managing team to achieve its goals.
- Support and coaching the team effort to continuously improve technical communication, transfer knowledge and relationships with other teams and RND partners.
- Challenge and motivate the team to walk the extra mile to ensure leading edge technology and solutions.
- Coordinate RnD projects for prototypes and continuous improvement of the e-beam sources.
- Define with the RND team experiments, tests, measurement routines and monitoring tools for e-beam sources in RND, production and operations.
- Working closely with the mechanical design team regarding new design, serviceability
- Drive the roll out process for new and improved e-beam sources
- Provide analyses and continuous reports to the status of the projects and current team performance to the management.
- Master´s degree or PhD in Physics, or related
- Experience with Data Analysis, Vacuum Physics and Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is an advantage
- Experience with managing a team with technical professionals
- Team building and facilitation is your strength
- Strong leadership quality and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Self-dependent projects in the research and development department of a highly innovative company.
- Growing High-Tech Company with headquarter in Austria and international branches (Taiwan, Korea, USA)
- Top equipped workplace (modern office, laptop, height adjustable desk, very good company restaurant).
- A culture welcoming high engagement and a motivated team with a flat hierarchy and short lines of communication
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 52.000,-- depending on your qualification and professional experience