Location: Hwaseong-si, Gyenggi-do
The Evaluation and Tuning department (ET) at IMS Nanofabrication is looking to fill an Expat position in South Korea as a Tuning and Monitoring Engineer. In this position, you will grow as an operational engineer tasked with tuning and diagnostic operation of our customer’s IMS multi-beam mask writers used in production. You will grow into the expert needed to help our customers in South Korea to keep our tools producing within the required high quality standards. We are looking for technical enthusiasts enjoying to apply consolidated know-how on new exciting problems with the opportunity to live in a different cultural environment.
- After a training period of 3-12 months, fill a min. 2 years Expat position in South Korea.
- Act as an operational engineer and build a complete and broad understanding of multibeam mask writers.
- Operation and optimization of electron multibeam mask writers.
- Data analysis and tool status evaluation.
- Execution and documentation of experiments at the mask writer for debugging cases.
- Periodically visit all South Korean customer fabs to exchange knowledge with and train other on-site engineers on new procedures.
- Plan and align local work force for tool calibration and optimization activities.
- On-call service for troubleshooting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in: Physics, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering or a related field
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Experience in using office programs and Unix (Linux)
- Python and Jira experience is preferred.
- Deliberate and organized work style with a "hands on" mentality.
- Willingness to be deployed to South Korea for minimum 2 years after a training period (training will require travel up to 50% travelling).
- Responsibility and the opportunity to perform independent tasks in a dynamic company in an intercultural environment.
- A young and motivated team with short communication channels.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an international company.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 42.000, open to negotiation depending on professional qualifications and experience. Overtime hours and on-call remunerated on top (no all-in contract).
- In addition, an attractive package (including accommodation, goods and services, insurance etc.) is provided for the Expat period.