The Evaluation and Tuning department at IMS Nanofabrication is looking to fill an Operations position as a Tuning and Monitoring Engineer. In this position, you will grow as an operational engineer tasked with tuning and diagnostic operation of our customer’s IMS multi-beam mask writers used in production. We are looking for technical enthusiasts enjoying to apply consolidated know-how on new exciting problems with the opportunity to travel around the world to our client’s sites (Asia, USA).
- Act as an operational engineer and build a complete and broad understanding of multi-beam mask writers.
- Operation, calibration and optimization of the electron beam.
- Data analysis and tool status evaluation.
- Implementation and documentation of experiments at the tool.
- Fly around the world to customer factories for 2-3 weeks at a time to recalibrate customer production tools.
- Be able to work independently to correlate trends across the fleet of deployed tools.
- Internal and external communication about the progress of tool optimization.
- Conduct trainings on tool operation and calibration.
- On-call service for troubleshooting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in: Physics, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering or a related field
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Experience in using office programs and Unix (Linux)
- Python and Jira experience is preferred.
- Deliberate and organized work style with a "hands on" mentality
- Willingness to be deployed abroad for an average of four months per year. (eg 2-3 weeks at a time).
- Responsibility and the opportunity to perform independent tasks in a dynamic company.
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short channels.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an international company.
- The possibility of a lucrative permanent posting abroad for 2 years after training.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 42.000, open to negotiation depending on professional qualifications and experience. Overtime hours and on-call remunerated on top (no all-in contract).