The operation of our product requires a complex distributed control system as well as a specialized high-performance computing cluster.
- Playing a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of our mask writer worldwide supporting the infrastructure of our company between Operations, Service and R&D Support
- Managing the R&D Support project, you will e.g.
- Coordinate the tasks of a small team of support engineers
- Analyze and enhance the workflow underlying the R&D Support project
- Arrange for the efficient implementation of software test plans
- Work on refining the overall, cross-department issue tracking processes and active collaboration with the Quality Management department
- Making a valuable contribution to our ambitious efforts to push the successful adoption of our mask-writing tool in the semiconductor industry even further.
- Professional experience in technical project management and/ or diploma in computer engineering
- Strong interest in process development and workflow optimization
- Interest in quality management
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of using and managing issue tracking systems (Jira) and collaboration software (Confluence)
- Willingness to work in a Linux-based computing environment and basic familiarity with the Linux command line interface
- Accurate and structured working approach
- Confidence to face challenges and ability to solve problems independently
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- An exciting scope of duties and activities in the R&D environment of a high-tech company
- Excellent opportunities to develop technical solutions from high performance cluster and standard PC hardware to embedded systems environments
- A culture welcoming high engagement
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary starting from EUR 45.000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience