The Evaluation and Tuning department at IMS Nanofabrication is looking to fill an Operations position as a Tool Validation Engineer. In this position you will grow as an operational generalist tasked with tuning and diagnostic operation our tools from Factory Acceptance Testing to Site Acceptance Testing within our customer’s fabs. You will join a varied and dynamic team that values result and open communication. From mechanical, electrical, software to process difficulties you have the opportunity to tackle complex questions on a daily basis interacting with experts across the company.
- Act as an operational generalist and build a complete and broad understanding of multi beam mask writers
- Operation, calibration and optimization of the electron beam mask writer
- Implementation and documentation of experiments at the tool
- Prepare and carry out internal and external acceptance tests on the mask writer
- Factory Acceptance Testing at the IMS factory in Brunn am Gebirge
- Site Acceptance Testing at customer sites around the world
- Internal and external communication about the progress of tool optimization
- Data analysis and tool status evaluation
- Pass down of all tool information and issues to the implemented systems JIRA and Confluence
- Conduct trainings on tool operation and calibration
- On-call service for troubleshooting
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in: Physics, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering or a related field
- Experience in using MS Office / LibreOffice / OpenOffice and Unix (Linux)
- Python, JIRA and Confluence or equivalent experience is preferred
- Very good spoken and written English
- Deliberate and organized work style with a "hands on" mentality
- Consolidated problem solving skills
- Willingness to be deployed abroad for a maximum of six months per year. (6-8 weeks at a time)
- Responsibility and the opportunity to perform independent tasks in a dynamic company.
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 42,000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience.