Location: Tainan City 741
IMS Nanofabrication in Taiwan enables the largest semiconductor manufacturing companies by providing state-of-the-art equipment and assuring they remain in top shape through essential service and application support.
- You make sure that the state-of-the-art equipment of IMS at the customer factories in Taiwan continue to run smoothly 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- You help to prevent unscheduled downtime of the IMS equipment through regular inspections and you report your findings and work results.
- Support the installation of the newest advanced tools in our customer factories.
- Manage the spare-parts availability and keep the IMS ERP system up to date.
- Occasional flexible working arrangements and rotational shifts is not cumbersome.
- You have completed technical education in the fields of electrical or mechanical engineering (BSc or MSc) or through relevant working experience.
- You care for details and demonstrate a structured approach of your work.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (min. TOEIC 800).
- Experience with vacuum systems and high-tech semiconductor equipment is a PLUS.
- Being able to program in SPS or Python and experience with Linux is a PLUS.
- Several years hands-on working experience as a contractor or employee in the semiconductor industry are preferred.
- You obtained several certifications as part of continued safety training.
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits paid for by IMS Nanofabrication.
- A fast paced international environment and multicultural working experience.
- To be part of a highly trained and motivated team with short communication channels.
- Possibility to travel to Austria or Japan for technical training.